Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weigh-In

143.8 lbs today!

Sadly enough, I just realized that I have only lost 5.2 lbs in two weeks. TWO FRICKING WEEKS. What have I been doing? Sitting on my ass all day and stuffing my face?! I just need to step things up a notch and get down to at least 130 lbs by the end of this month- 13.8 lbs in 13 days.

I need more diet pills too. I'm leaning towards the Vinegar Cider pills, though the AcaiBerry ones do look nearly as promising.

I had a whole wheat dinner roll (100), teaspoon of stawberry jam (50), one ripe banana (100), and a cheese stick when I got home (50). Which makes a total of 300 for lunchtime and a remainder of 200 for supper. Hopefully, I'll burn at least 200 during exercise tonight. I need to find some ways to track how many calories I actually burn.

Note, I did actually eat less when I counted out my calories- will definitely do more of that in the future.

No comments: