Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 21- Tickle Me Thin

I have become an obsessive eater with weird habits- another success! Horray. I suppose it is sad that I wish to have "terrible" eating rituals, but that is what the fat people in my life tell me. Allow me to explain. I managed to eat 8 apple slices, 6 noodles, and 3 cheetoes while looking like I was eating an entire meal. I've never allowed my food to touch, so I just spread the apple slices around my plate so I could not possibly put anything else on there without letting something touch. I ate my apples in 1/4 turns- I would eat 1/4 of one, then move onto the next, etc. That way it always looked like I had something on my plate. Hurrah.

I love feeling hungry. I like to stay up late at night to feel my stomach growl. I love the feeling of being empty.

Though I admit that after a morning of zero food except coffee and vitamins, my mom took me to Fazoli's at 2:15 pm. I binged and ate an entire cheese and tomato submarino, plus two whole bread sticks. Needless to say, I felt like such a FAT cow the entire day, thus making me eat hardly anything for supper.

It was so darn hot out today! 93 degrees in Iowa is not an easy pickle to deal with. I desperately wanted to go for a bike ride, but even at 8pm it was still blazing outside, then it rained. Ugh. I'm going to do at least 100 situps tonight, possibly a 60 second plank or two.

My size 7/8 skinny jeans from Rue 21 are too lose to wear now. I can pull them all the way off without unbuttoning or unzipping- not something I was able to do at the beginning of the month. I tried on my favy pair of 5/6 regular jeans also from Rue 21 and......they fit! Note, when I buttoned them there was still a bit of flab sticking out along the sides, but the fact that I can put them on and button them is a huuuuge accomplishment to me! The were only tight around my butt (ugh). But this just makes me want to lose weight even more!

Hunger hurts, but starving works! Keeping pushing, Skinnys!

No comments: