Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 7- Keep Up!

Current Weight: 144.6 lb.s
(as of Friday, May 7th) 
So I need to find more time to blog. This weekend was incredibly busy- I had a music contest for half the day and a concert the other half on Saturday. On Sunday I worked from 9 am to 5 pm at the restaurant. 

I feel terrible- I pigged out both days. Saturday, I had a full plate of Mongolian Beef from my favorite Chinese place (I suppose it was slightly healthy, but I ate way too much of it). Sunday,  I worked the whole day, and then I ate with the rest of my fellow waitresses. I indulged in egg strata and chocolaty sweets. I was full to the brim and felt oh-so-disgusting. I didn't even have the nerve to weigh myself last night- I was so afraid that the numbers would be way way up. 

I'm going to redeem myself this week. We have a disgusting lunch today, so I will have only a bit of salad with an Italian vinaigrette. 
I keep having to pull my skinny jeans up today, but I think it's all in my head and just a strong bout of wishful thinking. I'm so pathetic. I need to be thin! I graduate in two weeks and have to find a cute little sundress for my open house. I don't want to be stuck in jeans or unflattering tops. 

I figured out a few things over the weekend. For one, if I destroy my food by mashing it all together, pouring some sort of disgusting sauce over it, or pouring salt all over, then I will not eat that food on my plate. It's gross yes, but so so effective. I'm sure it's not a new trick, but for me it is and I'm so happy with it!
I stopped using the AquaFull packets for now. It seems like all they do is make me thirsty so I end up drinking a ton of water and being full. I could most certainly drink a ton of water a day without spending over $1 per packet. I plan on returning the second box I bought to Walgreen's, 

I've got a wee bit more time this week, so I am definitely going to get some time done on the treadmill or my bike. 

Stay strong, friends!

"Nothing Tastes as Good as Thin Feels"

No comments: