Friday, May 21, 2010

Day 18- Congratulations, Shamu

I am one fat fucking failure. This whole day has just sucked!

It was my last day of school today and it was disgustingly muggy outside. My mom and I rushed around Target finding stuff for my open house. I pigged out at Olive Garden and split a fucking chocolate cheese cake. I can feel my thighs expanding and my stomach bubbling.

To make matters worse, when I got home mom and I argued incessantly about how to move the tables and what to put on the damn display table. So far all I have is a shit load of tacky looking picture frames.

I gained two fucking pounds too! The scale kept swinging back and forth between 146 lbs and 142.4 lbs. It finally landed on 144.9 lbs. How pathetic is that?! I'm only 5' 2" for pete's sake! I can't be this fucking huge. I'm like a midget version of Shamu!

I disgust myself so much. I can hardly even look in the mirror. I thought today would be a much better day, but I was wrong. To top it off, I didn't even get to exercise yesterday.

I HATE THIS BODY!

No comments: