Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 8- Forgetfullness Made the Cat FAT

I'm such an idiot! In my rush to make it to early band practice this morning, I forgot to take my two SlimQuick pills. AUGH!!! I definitely needed those today. I suppose lunch will be gross again today, but I really can't make such a big risk. Gosh, I feel disgusting now! At this rate, I'll never reach my goal.

I work at the store today from 3:30 to 6:00 so at least I will be away from any possible snacking chances. After work I am definitely going to weigh myself. Shoot me some luck that last night's snacks and today's idocracy didn't dump all my work down the drain.

I MUST BE THIN! There is no other option. I'm tired of being told I'm chubby or my parents watching what I eat. If I keep failing at resisting food, I may have to resort to purging. This is something I would rather avoid, but in times of desperation, purging works wonders.

I have three pairs of my favorite jeans in my closet- all size 3. I must be able to wear them again. I will be THIN.

No comments: