Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 24- Vine Vici...Nearly Vite

Weigh-in this morning: 136.0 lbs

Wow, it's all really starting to pay off. Started my AcaiTrim pills today. Hopefully no jitters or stomach sickness. The day has started off pretty good so far. Only 150 calories for breakfast. I've decided it's stupid to skip breakfast because whatever you eat for breakfast jump starts your metabolism and tells your body you're not quite starving. I haven't really been eating lunch and dinner has consisted of a salad and small small portion of the main meal. Ah, I love being such a picky eater!


My mum is really frustrating me though. She thinks it's cool to skip a meal and lose weight rapidly. I don't understand her! I don't want her to pressure me to stop eating- I want her to be worried......I don't know. Just not approving. It's a bit sick. She thinks I'm so disgusting. The irony of the matter is that she is fatter than me! She will eat two pieces of toast instead of one and binge on sugary snacks when she doesn't think I'm near the kitchen. Whatever. I just know I never want to look like her! (Don't get me wrong, I love my mum, but sometimes she just makes me so angry when it comes to talking about weight).


I'm leaving for college orientation tonight, so I may not have time to post tomorrow, but I'll try my best. Is it so wrong that I want a thin roomie? I don't want to live with a fattie who will offer me cookies and bother me about not eating. I want someone I can starve with or at least envy a bit. I suppose that is also sick and way too judgmental, but I refuse to gain weight in college!

Stay Strong and Thin!


4 comments:

Violet Summer Chic said...

Oh, that attitude from your mom seems kinda strange. And no, it is not wrong to want a thin roomie. They have done scientific studies that says that if you have friends or live with people who weigh more than you, you are more likely to gain weight. If you see fat people everywhere you'll start to think that you are skinnier because they're so big. They also influence you a lot without you really noticing.

Love,
Violet ^^

Inspirateur said...

there are a few girls who live in my halls at uni who are so skinny.. it is like constant live thinspo! Way more effective than pictures and videos!

Violet said...

Damsel, I go to NWC! Are you attending the UNI in Iowa perhaps? Hurrah for slight closeness.

I do feel a bit better now. I hope to find a kind roomie, who is most certainly not fat at least. I want to be around thin people and eat like them. Being at home is hard enough- my family in general eats a ton. (my dad has over 1000 calories for breakfast alone! though he's not obese, just fat)

vanilla finnegan said...

I'm going to camp and your not the only one! I want a superskinny roomie. I mean if I got an ana rommie I'd do a happy dance. I have nobody ana where I live.
And if I get a fat roomie it may sound mean but I totally get your point. They'll be suspicious when I refuse to go to mealtime in the cefeteria and will be offering me snacks and trips to get unhealthy things in town like pizza and icecream and pasta. So I get what you mean. I hope we both get two supr nice skinny roomies!
Or nice roomies at least :)
BTW I'm sorry your mom is like that. I can see how that may hurt, but I bet she has a few problems of her own. Food problems are genetic alot of times or just rub off from family members. That's just a theory though. I know it applies to me and a couple other people.
Just know that deep down she really is concerned and sorry shes encouraging you. And if she really knew how this feels she'd be worried. How we feel. Our personal hells.
And once you are thin and beautiful and perfect she will be very worried.

xoxo,
Vanilla Finnegan

PS- good you eat breakfast! I read that your metabolism stays as slow as it was when you were sleeping until you eat breakfast and I can actually like feel my digestive system wake up when I swallow my first bite of food.