Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 13- Wonderwall.

Down to 144.4 lbs today as of 4:56 pm! I feel better, oh so much better!

I was incredibly worried that I'd stuff myself at all of these graduation parties, but I managed to skip breakfast today, and only eat a grilled chicken sandwich, 5 potatoe chips, and two small cake balls (the last had so many calories too, but that was when my control went out). But I still feel wonderful. : )

I am now addicted to doing crunches. Yes, they probably don't do too much, unlike a full situp, but I can still feel the difference in my abdominals. I put on a really nice top today that was too clingy before, but fit just right today. Seeing small payoffs like these are really keeping me going! I'm excited to try on my dresses again tonight to be sure the strap lengths do not need to be shortened.

Days Left Until Deadline: 36

No comments: