Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 17- I Am FAT

I have failed so miserably today. I lost total and complete control. I am a fat ass and should just quit eating permanently.


In celebration of my last day of school today, I binged without even thinking about it. Good lord, I am so effing fat! I can't believe how little control I had to day. The minute I touched that oreo ball my friend offered me, it was over. And the worst part of it is that I was doing so well this morning- didn't even have breakfast!

So I am sitting here with a jacket on because I don't want anyone to see my disgusting stomach. I am going to get my fat ass off this computer now and run until I puke.

I hate my body. 
I hate my lack of control.
I hate being ugly.
I hate food.

When Will I Be Beautiful?


4 comments:

Cammie said...

Don't dwell on this too much. One binge can't set you back that much- it's nothing irreversible. You'll be back on track in no time with a little restriction and some exercise.
Good luck!

Inspirateur said...

I binged yesterday too but then i purged and then i went to the gym until i felt like i was going to faint.. now it is the morning and i feel that i have learnt from my mistake and i am moving on stronger than i was before

dont beat yourself up about this.. just aim for a better day tomorrow and keep trying.. dont give up at the first hurdle..

we all have weaknesses and sometimes, the best thing isto give in.. but only for one day.. as long as you learn from your binges, it is all worth it!

good luck

(sorry if that was really rambly )

xxxx

Violet Summer Chic said...

I did the same thing yesterday. Don't know why, just started eating and couldn't seem to stop. We all do it, tomorrow is a new day, new chances.

I love all the wonderful people here, writing supporting comments when we fail. ^^

Violet said...

Thanks, friends. It's your replies that get me through crappy days like this and smiling on days that pay off. Thank you for all of your support! Stay strong!