Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 12- Payoff

Well, I went to try on dresses for my graduation open house yesterday and......I'm now a size 7! Yes, still gross, but smaller than my previous size 9. It's working >.< ! And one of the sales ladies at the  fitting room said I had "such a tiny waist". That made my day. Though I felt like a total epic fail when I got home, weighed myself, and discovered my weight went up to 145.2 lbs.  YUCK!

It doesn't help when graduations are everywhere. It's oh so hard to resist food when everyone is eating and "one bite won't hurt". I feel really gross today. More crunches for me.

I'm going to do some web searching and find some techniques for avoiding food when everyone else is eating. Control is the biggest issue for me right now. I will win the war. Ana will help me and so will my lovely skinny minnies out there!

Stay Thin.

Days Left Until Deadline: 37

No comments: