Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 25- Freshmen 15

The college visit rocked my socks off completely! Hurrah. I am so excited to move out of the house and start the next step of my life. I met some awesome people and my schedule should be great! Still no roomie, but I'm very content right now.

Downside? Traveling in a car for 4 hours makes you sooooo hungry. I hated it. To make matters worse, we stopped at fast food places. McDonalds and Dairy Queen. I feel so disgusting. I managed to eat a salad from McDonalds (250+), but caved into Dairy Queen and had a Midnight Truffle blizzard on the way to NWC and a small chocolate cone on the way home the next day. I AM A FAT COW. I SHOULD JUST STARVE FOREVER.

I hated losing control. It's getting to be that time of month and my cravings are way out of wack. I hadn't had any chocolate for the past three weeks, but my control just wavered and died during the trip. I'm going to make it up and work twice as hard now as ever before!




Keep up the work, Skinnys, it's all going to be worth it when the thinspirations envy you!


No comments: