Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 9- Downpour

It's so hard to resist eating when everyone else around me is stuffing their own face. Ugh. I ate an entire piece of lasanga today without even thinking about it, then my parents insinuated that I looked incredibly fat in my favorite white lace top. I feel disgusting right now. I must stay strong. I think I may have to resort to wearing a rubber band and slapping myself every time I want to eat. Impulsive eating is a huge downfall of mine- both my parents do it and I can see myself sliding down that slippery slope of disgusting obesity. I really don't like how I look at all. To say that I loathe my stomach is an understatement.

I want to be beautiful.

The only way to be beautiful is to be THIN.

If you're not thin, then you're FAT.

I refuse to be FAT anymore.

No comments: