Sunday, May 23, 2010

Day 20- Graduating

Today was absolutely fantastic! I am now officially graduated from high school. I made it through high school with a full board of activities, in the top 10%, and a member of the National Honor Society. I made it at last!

My graduation open house party was today as well. I had a fantastic turn-out too- what a self-esteem boost! The money wasn't important, but I did receive quite a large sum. I just really feel so blessed to have so many friends and family come out to support me and offer up some congradulations.

To top it off, I weighed myself this morning- I was 142.0 lbs at 9:00 am this morning. After church, I came home and weighed myself again just to be sure- the scale read 141.0 lbs! I'm not quite sure if the latter reading was correct, but what a great way to begin a fantastic day.

I managed to eat hardly anything today. I ate a quarter-sized bit of muffin(25) and one cup of coffee for breakfast(25). I had one sugar cookie(100) around 3:00 pm. And managed to resist eating until 7:15pm- I had a pulled pork sandwich (250), half a bag of Cheetos (160) (moment of weakness), and one more cookie (100). I also had 1/2 cup of frozen yogurt (80) while opening all of my cards. Total of 740 calories. I imagine I burned at least 200 calories by standing for two hours on an empty stomach. So 740 - 200 = 540 calories. I also made sure to do 100 crunches this morning and two sets of 60 second planks.

All in all, it was a fabulous day! Plus, my dad gave me this funny expression and said I looked very "shapely". Not the best adjective I would like, but he said it was a very big compliment. This is coming from the man who loves to watch what I eat and tell me to work out more. SUCCESS!

Stay STRONG, Stay THIN!

1 comment:

vanilla finnegan said...

Congrats on your successful day! keep up the great work :)

oh and another congratulations on the graduation. That's so exciting. Your finally independent. I fantasize of not having my parents around to force food down my throat.

xoxo,
Vanilla Finnegan