Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 14- Spin Cycle

My mother shrunk my favorite pair of skinny jeans yesterday and.....
THEY FIT! 

She asked me last night if she should wash them in cold water so they wouldn't shrink and I said wash them in warm. I was rather fearful that they wouldn't fit at all, but when I slipped them on this morning, no flab hung over the edge and my ugly love handles didn't even fit tightly against the sides. What a great start to my day! Plus, I managed to skip breakfast.

I'm battling some severe senioritis right now. Our last day is technically Thursday since we just have the ceremony rehearsal on Friday. I'm so ready to be done with high school! The drama got old really fast too. Yuck.

College is going to be great for me. Plus, I love the idea of a giant salad bar and tofu meals. I will only have the 14-meal plan (minimum allowed for Freshmen) so I can skip breakfast or just eat some fruit. The fitness center is right next to my dorm, so I will be definitely working out whenever I have free time. My friend lost 20 lbs in just her first semester there!

Shoot me some luck, my dear skinnies that I will ace my 3 semester tests I have left and have a nice drama-free week.

Strong control = Strong body = Thin Forever

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Yaaay, they fit!
Don't worry about high school. It's almost over, the end is near, this is the beginning of the end, etc, ect.
Lol anyway, good luck on your exams!

Violet Summer Chic said...

Love college! And yay, I love the feeling when you put on something you thought would be too small and they fit!