Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 3- Ouch!

So I have concluded that diet pills give me the shits. I'm sure for normal people, maybe the pills would make them take a few minutes on the toilet around four or five times a day. Unfortunately, having IBD (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) does not make me normal, thus I sit on the toilet longer than a minute, five times a day, with definitely not solid stools. It sucks sooooo bad!

I am currently sitting at home on my laptop. No school today- I went and felt so sick to my stomach, I just decided it would be best to go home and sleep it off (besides, I need to feel better for work tomorrow). I'm just going to drink a ton of water and take some immodium and hope my colon calms down. If not, I may have to switch to hoodia pills or the Acai Berry Diet (something a bit more natural).

But have no fear! I am still here and I am not quitting!

Days Left Until Deadline: 47



No comments: