Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Today....

....was absolutely fantastic! I increased my intake today to make my metabolism jolt somewhat for tomorrow. Zero breakfast. Lunch: breadstick (100), 2/3 rigatoni dish from Fazoli's (450). Dinner: hotdog with bun (200), chocolate mouse (100). Total intake today: 850 calories. Tomorrow, I will back down to 500 calories, then the next day around 300 calories.

Stepped on the scale today....
134.8 lbs!
I DID IT!
My BMI even dropped from 25.1 to 24.7. Hurray!

I was so pumped for the majority of this morning after that weigh-in. I lost an average of 1.2 lbs a day over a two-day period. Pretty damn good, if I do say so myself.

Went to Target after my doctor's appointment. Bought a pair of size 5 shorts! Size freaking 5! I currently have all 7s and a few 9s in my closet. I felt so great. I barely ever wear shorts! I am so pumped. I think I'm still hovering on that edge of 5. It's like I'm too small for a 7, but still too big for a 5. It just makes me want to work all the harder at this!

I'm going to turn on one of my recorded episodes of America's Next Top Model and work out for an hour or so- stretching, ab moves, jumping jacks, the works- pretty much strength training.

Stay strong my lovely skinnys! <3

No comments: