Sunday, July 25, 2010

Plan of Attack


I'm quite serious about this liquid diet thing. Starting tomorrow, I will be having mostly liquids. I have looked through multiple sources and have decided that every once in a while on my high calorie allowance days I will allow myself a banana or oatmeal. These are foods allowed commonly in liquid diets, thus giving off the illusion to my parents that I am still trying to maintain "healthy" calorie levels. Frankly, I'm excited to do this!

Work was fine today. Super super busy, but I made plenty of tips. I made $26 from a table of 7 alone! Too bad we had to split the tips between four girls or else I would most certainly have had the highest amount. Oh, well. I still earned quite a bit today. :)

I learned my housing and roommate assignment for college this fall. I get the only air-conditioned dorm! Yes yes yes! I hate being overly hot, especially when I'm sleeping. Also, this is the only dorm on campus that is being converted into co-ed due to the remodeling of one of the men's dorms. I'm attending a private Christian school, so this is a big step for them. I'm quite excited though! And I'm most certainly not worried about being raped or something terrible.

My roomie seems super nice, but she is definitely over-weight, near obese. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being shallow or anything- she really is cool- I'm just afraid of her eating a lot in the dorm room and offering to share every piece of food with me. I'm hoping I'll just be able to say no every time and our eating schedules will be totally different. I'm so nervous about that. But I am so blessed that she is a very kind gal and hopefully we'll get along well together.

Shopping for dorm supplies is awesome. I'm hoping to get out of the house for a while to shop for more things, all the while avoiding the temptation of food. I want to lose 5 lbs before camp starts this coming Sunday- August 1st- in just 7 days. Is that possible? I wonder if I'm just making my binges more frequent and disappointment more prominent by setting such high goals. I don't know if I can make it, but I sure as hell need to try. I'm tired of being fat.

I best be getting some sleep now. The less sleep I have, it seems like the more frequent I binge. Wish me luck, darling Skinnys, tomorrow is my new day one!

No comments: