Monday, July 26, 2010

Morning, Sunshine

So far, so good for this morning. I've had two cups of coffee and am now working on my second large cup of water (around 16 oz possibly? I'll have to measure it). I'm feeling pretty good about this. Even though I can still see the globs of fat on my tummy and thighs and pull at the extra skin on my arms, I am beginning to feel like floating. Maybe it's just the burst of caffeine or the euphoria at starting a new diet. Maybe it's something else- maybe it's the fat slowly, but surely dissolving, the dimples on my thighs and tummy disappearing. 
I hope this diet works. I just feel like I'm going to really be able to stick to it, especially with my mum already making sure I'm keeping to liquids to "heal" my colon. Hopefully, I'll be able to lose weight and get my stomach well enough not to begin infusions of Remicade. Shoot me some luck!

No comments: