Thursday, July 29, 2010

Cookies and Spandex

Instead of working just 7 hours at the store today, I worked 9 lovely hours. For the first time I was able to actually work outside the store and sell baked goods. My town was one of the stops for RAGBRAI, which is basically a huge bike ride across the state of Iowa in which thousands participate. It's quite a remarkable feat for those who bike the entire path.

For the first time in who knows how long, I was hit on by 5 different men. It was the weirdest thing ever. Some of them were more than slightly drunk, yes, but it still makes me feel a bit better, especially after that stupid binge last night (I apologize for my language in that post by the way- I think I even lost a reader because of it- sad day). My esteem has been boosted a tiny bit for the moment.

My intake today was under 300 calories. I had soymilk and oatmeal this morning (160), strawberries during lunch time (50), and a slice of rye bread with peanut butter (80). Grand total for the day: 290 calories. I feel oh so much better after last night's idiotic blunder! Weigh-in is still tomorrow morning. Cross your fingers! I don't feel like I've lost that much weight since Wednesday. I'm shooting for 133 lbs or less!

Random note...is my comment system working? I've been messing with my settings and I'm not sure if I tweaked something wrong or not. Maybe everyone's just silent. If something is wrong though, shoot me an email!

Stay strong, Skinnys!

2 comments:

A.beautiful.mess said...

Hey!

I know your comments definitely haven't been working for a while now but I think this one will go through cause you changed the settings or something. I was gonna email you or write something about it in a blog post.

Anyways I will comment on all the previous posts I wanted to comment on tomorrow morning (my time). Haha so don't think everyone has been quiet, I've been reading every post.

Xxx

MadelinaCooke said...

That's right! Your comments weren't working for a little while. I tried to comment on the previous post.. but it wouldn't work D:

So I put my comment for you in my blog :P

You're doing great.

love love
Mad