Monday, July 5, 2010

Please Don't Feed the Models

Breakfast consisted of half slice toast (50), 1/4 tsp of jam (15), egg with ham pieces (60).
Snack: 7 almonds (35)
Supper consisted of: tiny portion of steak (50), 1/2 roll with jam (60), 1/2 cup rice (50), iced tea (50), sliver of fudge (25).

Grand total for the day: 345 calories! SUCCESS!

I feel so light today. This is just a wonderful feeling- I have so much control right now. My parents offered me fudge on three different occasions, but I refused until the fourth offering at dinner and then had only a small piece. Half a piece of toast is fantastic too- I usually eat a whole piece, maybe even an extra half after that. I don't know how, but I resisted licking my fingers after putting chocolate silk pie (my ultimate weakness) into a smaller container and did not have the other half of my roll.

I told my mum to grill hot dogs tomorrow just because I hate them and will thusly only eat salad for supper. My goodness, I am just on a total high right now!

I'm doing a bit of shopping tomorrow, though I will do a weigh-in first thing in the morning. I am so hoping for that 135 lbs. I hope I haven't gained too much muscle weight- I've been doing an hour or more of toning the past few days (jackknifes are the BEST!). Shoot me some luck that my weight will be down and the clothes will fit nicer too. I kind of want to buy a second swimsuit just so I have some variety on the cruise.

I looked at my thighs today- really looked- and....I've gotten thinner! There is very little cellulite left (thank you, Nivea "goodbye cellulite") and they just look more toned and smaller. Ohmygoodness! My cheeks are no longer filled with fat, but actually have some definition in the cheek bones- even better!

Stay strong, skinnys! All of our hard work will pay off! We'll make heads turn!


No comments: