Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Full?

First off, wow! Two new followers! Thank you and welcome to my humble little blog.

Second, well, I'm still loving this liquid diet. At least as much as one can love constant liquids. Yesterday was awesome and I managed to mostly drink drink drink and only gave in to one spoonful of peanut butter (protein). Today wasn't so awesome, but I managed to stay under 800 calories for the day (500 yesterday!). I had oatmeal for breakfast again, a small soup for lunch, and had some frozen custard for dinner with some friends. I should not have had that ice cream- one because it's way too high in calories, and two I'm allergic to milk in the first place so my tummy is feeling rather off right now.

Other than that....I feel...full. It's such a weird feeling. I feel almost a bit sloshy and I know I really didn't eat that much, but my tummy is definitely full. It's such a weird feeling! I'm not sure if I like it more than clean and empty though.

I work 3:30-7pm tomorrow evening so I'll miss supper. Hurrah for that! I'm hoping to intake 500 calories at most, though I'm aiming for just 300 calories tomorrow- that's two packets of oatmeal, so I'll be doing pretty dang good hopefully. Shoot me some luck, Skinnys. (and I hope my pictures posted a day or so ago didn't disgust you too much- I should probably take them down).

I promise to do a weigh-in either tomorrow morning or Thursday morning. Goodnight goodnight!

No comments: