Sunday, July 4, 2010

Rain on My Parade

First, Happy 4th of July to all of my American readers. I hope where ever you are, it is not pouring as it is here in loverly Iowa.

Secondly, I noticed I have a couple new readers. Welcome! It always makes me feel so much better when the number goes up. Thank you so much for adding to the support.

Third, well the day has been pretty good so far. The weather was crap this morning and so I only got a 12 minute bike-ride in. The wind was so freaking strong! So I ended up coming back inside and working out a bit while watching Fantastic 4 on the television. I only watched about half- if the weather cleared up, I figured I had better be dressed and ready to have some fun with friends. It felt good though and I must've been working quite enough to make my knees feel a little jelly-like as I walked back upstairs. I rather love that feeling.

Intake today has been pretty good considering it is a holiday and the family does like to eat quite a bit on these types of days. 3 Starburst candies (60), one small cheese burger (300), sliver of fudge (25), coffee (15). Grand total so far today: 400 calories. I should probably make sure to vary my calorie intake so my body doesn't get used to super low numbers and then freak out when I eat more than 600.

I was pleasantly surprised this morning with the scale. I only ended up gaining 1.6 lbs over 15 days, 10 of which were spent driving in a car full of high-calorie snacks. So I now weigh 137.2 lbs. I hope to be back down to 135.0 lbs by this Tuesday. I am really shooting for losing one pound per day, but I am so afraid that  I am failing to be realistic. I am dying to lose this weight before Bermuda. I'm going shopping at a huge mall on the 12th and we leave on the 14th. I want to buy cute clothes to wear in both New York and Bermuda. I am so afraid of wearing a swimsuit and looking like a giant white blimp on the ship's deck. Disgusting.

I want to turn heads and be able to flirt freely without having to worry about extra flab or my fat cheeks (which have actually slimmed down a bit).

Stay strong, skinnys!

1 comment:

Inspirateur said...

Hey!

Thats great about your weight! How tall are you?(if you don't mind me asking)

I have been too scared to weigh myself lately


xxxxxx