Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Tea Time!

Weighed myself at 9:05am before any liquids had gone down my large esophagus....134.8 lbs! My collar bones are now slowly, slowly beginning to come out of their fat-induced coma to greet the world at last. I can count a couple ribs too, though not enough to be described as thin.

I had hazelnut latte oatmeal this morning along with a cup of coffee. Lunch/dinner I had banana bread oatmeal with a dash of soy milk and a chopped up banana. Yum yum!

Bought some Ensure bottles today. I need to take them during camp or else the silly doctors there will make a fuss and try to force more food down my throat. There are 250 calories per bottle, but I only need to drink one a day. On the plus side, each bottle has a ton of fiber, protein, and vitamins. Hopefully they don't taste too bad. I got chocolate of course (I should really kick that chocolate habit).

I'm heading to work in about 45 minutes. Oh, joy. I'll be on shelves for 3.5 hours, but I suppose I should just think about the exercise I'll be getting in the process of doing tedious, boring work. And the pay check...I should probably think about my lovely paycheck. Textbooks are way too expensive!

Well, I should probably drink some more water and tea then get ready to work. Shoot me luck that I won't die of boredom! Hopefully I'll be 130 lbs by Sunday! next weigh-in: Friday!

No comments: