Saturday, July 31, 2010

Catch-up Time!

Yesterday's Weigh-in Results: 132.6 lbs

Heck, yes! I was so dang pumped when I stepped on the scale yesterday. I really can't believe I've been losing around one pound a day. I feel oh, so much much better! I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow before I leave for camp, though I don't know if I'll get time to give you all an update or not, but hopefully I'll be down to around 130 lbs  >.<

I worked 9 hours again at the grocery store today. I felt pretty good, not too dizzy though I did have quite a lack of energy. Solution? More caffeine!

So I probably won't be on until a week from tomorrow. I'll still be reading and leaving comments for you all on my itouch (if I can get some wifi up in the lovely Minnesota wilderness). The next time I post, I hope to be under 130 lbs.

Stay strong, Skinnys! <3



5 comments:

Hana said...

yay! you fixed your comment box, i always tried leaving comments but it just wouldn't let me!
lol your disclaimer is just like mine
take care hun and good luck getting to 130lbs you can do it<333

Violet said...

Oh yay! I was getting worried that I was losing my touch at writing :)

ANAlyzED said...

Hi Violet! Thank you for being my first follower. I tried catching myself up with you blog and I managed to read just about every one of your entries. You are amazing thinspiration! You can definitely reach 130. Me on the other hand, I have been struggling! And I have been slacking at writing on my blog already! I am going to post something tonight! Please read and hopefully you can give me some encouragement! Thanks again for following me!

Kitty said...

New reader, and followering. :]

Congrats on your weightloss, keep it up! I hope to read more from you soon. :D

Violet said...

Welcome, Kitty! I'll be back from camp and posting once again by this Sunday. Stay strong! :)