Sunday, July 4, 2010

Continued

Add another 120 calories to my intake from one cookie (50), 1/2 cup blueberries (50), and one more Starburst (20).

Grand total today: 520 calories!

Where the heck is this new control coming from? I refused a second cookie from my mum, looked away while my mum cut up some fudge and had three whole pieces of it by herself (they weren't big, but definitely over 100 calories together).

I began my little thinspiration scrapbook today. My parents just believe I am being creative. I will have to hide future images that may hint at an ED  being "too" healthy in comparison to my parents. It was so fantastic to be able to use creativity to keep my hands out of the fridge and my mind on thinspo for a very large part of the day.

Just for an update on all of my stats as well:

HW: 149 lbs
LW: 115 lbs
CW: 137.2 lbs

GW1: 120 lbs
GW2: 110 lbs
GW3: 100 lbs

Height: 5' 2"
Age: 18 years

Email/ MSN: tiniestbutterfly@hotmail.com

Am I using a pseudonym? Yes. (for now at least)
Will I get some before and after pictures of myself on here soon? Quite Possibly

No comments: