Thursday, July 8, 2010

Dance Your Ass Off

I'm still on that 10-minute Solutions video kick. I love love love the dance workouts! I did one this morning before leaving for my CT Scan and one after I lay outside trying to get some semblance of a tan. I added weighted arm bands (only 1 lb each, but I can feel the new tension in my arms).

Intake was lovely today.
Breakfast: none, "fasting" for the scan
Lunch: salad and berries (75)
Dinner: 2 pieces of rye bread (130), 5 slices turkey breast (30), 1 slice American cheese (60), small piece fudge (25)

Grand total for the day: 320 calories.

Not bad, not bad. I have no clue how many calories I'm burning with those dance things, so I'm just going to keep track of my calorie intake only.

I work 4.5 hours at the store tomorrow as cashier. Fun fun- not. But it's extra money before my trip (exciting!). I'm planning on just having the same sandwich I made today for lunch tomorrow, so hopefully just taking in about 220 calories, maybe lower since I didn't like the cheese too much this time, so possibly 160 calories? Then I'll probably hop back up to 800 calories and go back down again. I think I'm just going to try the 8-6-4-2 diet and see how that treats me. Hopefully I'll be able to keep my intake relatively low on vacation. I would love to lose a couple pounds just walking around NYC and on the cruise!

Weigh-in tomorrow. I'm nervous again. I really don't feel like I've lost that much. I need to be under 134 lbs this time- I want to be 132 lbs tomorrow morning. I MUST be 125 lbs by the time I step on that cruise ship. I leave for NYC this Tuesday and hop on the ship on Saturday, which gives me 8 more days counting tomorrow. I must be thin! I want to love the beach and the pool, not avoid it at all costs. My tummy is still flabby, which makes me super sad. I need to keep doing extra situps and such, even when I am so darn sore.

Shoot me some luck, dear skinnys! <3

No comments: