Monday, February 28, 2011

Homework and Symptoms

I did better on calories yesterday, but still not wonderful- probably around the 800s, if not a bit more. I've decided to always redo the days of the ABC that I go over the calorie count, even if it's just by 100. So, today is a 500 calories or less day. So far: 200. Bad bad start I suppose, but let me explain a bit more.

This week is the last week of classes before Spring Break. What do all of my profs do? Pile on the homework! I have two papers, one eighteen page journal, and three exams all this week. I was supposed to get one paper done this morning, but couldn't concentrate at all. Not because I was distracted, but because I simply could not focus.

Is that a symptom of ana? I absolutely cannot focus this morning and am dizzy when I stand up. I don't mind the dizziness actually. It's just that my lack of focus is a potential death of my lovely GPA. Any tips on what you all do to keep focused?

Normailly, I don't get cold either and always have my heat on to the lowest setting. Today, it is running full blast and I am still a bit cold. My fingers and toes were numb for the past two days and hurt like heck.

Sorry, I suppose this is all just a tad bit of complaining. Maybe I'm just tired is all. I don't really know.

Hopefully just an apple for a snack/lunch after class and a small portion of rice for dinner to put me right around 350 calories for the day. Shoot me some luck darlings!

3 comments:

Tai said...

Dizziness can certainly be a symptom of malnutrition. I suggest planning out what you are going to eat early in the morning and cutting it into pieces. Then when you start feeling lack of focus or a dizzy spell you can eat a something and still try and control your intake.

Dani said...

yeah the dizzines and teh ocld is a sytom of it
the focus is as well but i can never focues so im use to it

L. said...

Hello sweetheart,
my hands and feet go tingly or a bit numb all the time and i am freezing everyday of my life.
this can be do to an electrolyte embalance, dehydration, too low of body fat, etc etc.

and as far as not being able to focus, yes! ana is to blame.

my suggestion, drink coffee or tea or a bit of hot water with some lemon juice and an artificial sweetner of your choice, not only with this warm you up but the caffine will help you focus.
also if youre cold i suggest investing in a 15$ electric blanket from target or walmart, it will change your life!

if you think your electrolytes could be out of whack i suggest vitamin water zero or sobe lifewater, both zero calories and theyll hydrate and help fix that embalance for you.
ihopethishelps.

if you need anything else im here darling
:)