Thursday, February 24, 2011

When Eating Makes You Sick, You Know that Ana has Become "Food"

In preparation for the beginning of my ABC diet tomorrow, I decided to consume more calories than usual so the drop to 500 cal would be much more effective. Calorie count for today was: 850 calories. I wanted to scream yuck so badly whenever some form of food touched my lips! You know you're getting in deep when eating a piece of bread with cheese on it makes you feel sick. I actually didn't eat a lot of food, just food in higher calories. Surprisingly, it was really hard to consume all of those calories/food quantity. I wasn't hungry at all the whole day and am now rather queasy. This is good. This is very very good.

Honestly, I figured that it would be hard to dive straight back into Ana, but maybe I was already beginning to subconsciously go there quite some time ago...or maybe Ana never really left in the back of my mind.

My cheeks are slowly thinning out again. I'm amazed that my cheek bones are already starting to been seen, creating a nice little hollow. Maybe I'm just losing the fat in my face first? I can lay at night now and feel the outline of my ribs- I haven't been able to do that for ages. My collar bone is becoming a slight outline, visible if I turn a certain way. I'm ecstatic! I think the ABC is going to knock my sock...fat...right off! 

Well, shoot me some luck my lovely skinnys! Tomorrow I will weigh in for the first time in 6 months (or more) to have an official "before" weight. I'm really frightened to see anything more than 145lbs, but part of me knows it will be closer to 150 (disgusting whale).

Stay Strong.



xo-Violet

1 comment:

Dani said...

good luck with the abc hun