Sunday, February 27, 2011

Murder, She Wrote.

I sure hope I'm getting my period tomorrow. Or else I'm sure that I have gone crazy.

What have I eaten? How much?

I think the better question would be: what haven't I and is there anything even left?

I'm down enough on myself the way it is that I'm not going to rant about it and seemingly wish for sympathy. I thought about purging. I think I almost did. But that is not a road I wish to travel any longer.

Tomorrow is a new day. Lots of homework to do, tea to drink, and food to avoid. Come Monday, I will rush to my mail box and pray that my diet pills are finally in. I know it seems weak, but I think they are going to be the jumpstart I am really needing right now.

Shoot me some luck darlings. I've dug myself into a hole and have been buried in fat. I'm going to have to find a way out one day at a time.

It's time to stop wishing and start working.

3 comments:

Tai said...

Luck! Much Luck! Let's work hard together!

Also, love that picture.

Dani said...

sorry aobut the bad day hun
becareufl with the diet pills they are addciting trust me i know

Violet said...

Thanks to both of you.

Dani- don't worry, I'll be super careful. I usually just to a bottle to jumpstart a diet, then I'm on my own. Plus, I'm college-dirt-poor right now, so I can't afford any more ;)