Monday, February 21, 2011

Little Less Food and a lot More Thinspo

So I'm tempted to give in a bit to my hunger and utter craving for something chocolaty (I think I'm getting my period). Instead of giving in, I have decided to post some of my favorite before and after thinspo and resist eating any more food tonight!


 Look at how much difference just 22 lbs can make!

The before is roughly my body type...I want to be the bottom picture now!

Gorgeous!

This gal went from overlapping thighs to space between her thighs.

Me: desperately seeking ribs like her's. 

Flat and toned tummy.

 Look! In just 1 year she lost 71 lbs. Now that is inspiring!

 I've always wanted to wear a flannel shirt, but my boobs...and now my stomach...have always been too big.


I want to be thin enough to have a tattoo right there. 



---> Truth: I don't want to eat anything else tonight anymore 

5 comments:

follz said...

You are a beautiful young woman... I hope you can find the right balance of health and beauty you are striving for.

Peace ;)

Kate Lunacy. said...

the all look so good!!!


My Beautiful Lunacy, My Blog.


*

Violet said...

Oh yes they do! I think it's so inspiring to know that that huge of a weightloss is possible. Especially looking at some of the dates (often less than a year for 50 lbs!)I know it'll take work, but I keep telling myself if they can do it then so can I.

Dani said...

omg i love b4 and afters they are amzing
i wanna do a b4 and after but i dont have a b4 pic at my highest of 115 so it wouldnt work
stay strong hunny

A said...

amazing pictures! Glad they helped you stay strong, xo A