Thursday, February 24, 2011

A-B-C...It's Easy As 1-2-3

I've decided to start the ABC (Ana Boot Camp) diet! I really want some lovely results, especially since my mom told me that we are having our family picture done in late May. My goal is to be right around 120 lbs (or less even!). I hate putting dates on my goals, but there it is.

I'm actually pretty pumped for this diet. I had only 450 calories yesterday, and that was before I decided today to do ABC. It doesn't sound too hard, especially since all of my classes are scheduled over lunch, so I eat something small for breakfast, skip lunch, and tiny portions for dinner. I hope I'm not jinxing myself by saying it could be quite easy.

I ordered some diet pills last week. Pills are kind of weak, but last time seeing the results from them really gave me a jump start into full-blown Ana, sans diet pills. Ana is always there, but she really doesn't become powerful right away, it's a process.

Sorry this is a short post. I need to begin writing a paper before my 12pm class today.

So, ABC...who wants to join me? I'm starting officially tomorrow!



Stay skinny! xo- Violet

No comments: