Wednesday, March 2, 2011

.

Calorie counts have been absolutely amazing the past couple of days and I have been really sticking to my numbers for the ABC. I am absolutely in love with this diet too! I never figured that eating less than 500 calories would be so darn easy. Of course, I had to jinx myself.

Today went up in smoke, or rather chocolate. Aunt Flow came to visit me yesterday and I was fine until I woke up with cramps this morning and a terrible case of munchy cravings. I only had oatmeal in the morning (150) and took some tylenol for my cramps. I thought that I had everything under control until that one little mini Mr. Goodbar entered my mouth. To say that I went crazy was really an understatement. I don't think that it was just my period that drove me to a crazy binge, I think that this was a long time in the making. Today was supposed to be a 400 calorie day, but I've probably consumed around 1,000 (a part of me notes the sad part about how this is still below "normal"). I feel really disgusting right now and a bit of Mia is whispering to purge at least something. I won't. I really refuse to ever walk that road again.

Compared to during the summer, I'm beginning to have a more positive outlook on binging. I know that tomorrow is a new day. I know that today was just a fluke and tomorrow will be so easy to stick to (400...I don't go to the next day of the diet unless I've made or been under the calorie limit). It really is pointless to beat myself up about it. Yes, I feel fat, disgusting, gross, bulging, and like my sweatpants are suddenly tight again. But it's so much easier to make my goal the next day in not killing myself over a loss of control today. Truthfully, it was more of a controlled binge in the fact that in the back of my mind I made sure to stay below or at 1,000 calories for the day. On another plus side, my metabolism will have a nice little kick in the rear.


Sorry about being so chipper. It suprises even me. I should really be grumpy and crampy, but actually don't feel too bad, just bloated and slightly disgusted with myself. I feel good about losing all of my weight this time. Friday morning is my next weigh-in. I've been putting it off because I have been so afraid of seeing the numbers go up. Today I put on a favorite t-shirt that had been too tight for months. Today it was loose and I couldn't see any back rolls. Success? Maybe...one can always hope.


Stay strong dearest skinnys! I love you all very much. I promise to post again tomorrow.

4 comments:

Inspirateur said...

Well done on the controlled binge hun! That is a good feat! one my binge starts, it doesnt stop until i purge! i wish i could be mroe controlled! you are so inspiring!

xxxx

Dani said...

i wish that i coudl b more controlled as well

Tai said...

Don't apologize for being chipper. Chipper is awesome! And not beating yourself up for a binge is awesome, I love your attitude.

In the future I suggest having a stash of super dark chocolate. Like 90-100%. It takes a while to eat, is good to suck on, and will theoretically improve mood and reduce cravings. Perfect for periods.

Also I love your skinny clothes page. Such an awesome idea!

L. said...

OH MY GOD.
this was the first month i got my period in 7 months and its so awful! so i can totally relate to the binge.

do you retain a lot of water on yours? i have SEVEN pounds of water weight on me right now and im losing my mind.

anyways your attitude is inspiring!
you being chipper is making me chipper!

hope today was wonderful!
<3