Tuesday, March 29, 2011

At Least I'm Not Hungry....

Well, this darn cold won't let go. I'm starting to think that it might be more than just a virus. I sprinted down the hall to the bathroom about 6 times last night and finally got a solid amount of sleep around 8:30am, which only amounted to probably a total of 4 complete hours of sleep. What makes it worse? One of my friends, C, is being a total bitch, claiming I got her sick from when we hung out before I even had any symptoms. She's the only one that hasn't told me to "feel better". Not that I need people to say that or anything, I just don't want her complaining to me that she is sick too. Big fucking deal. Everyone gets sick. I'm not going to hunt down the person that gave this to me and yell at them. Nope. And what makes it worse? I am always taking care of C and her roommate when they get sick, bring them lunch and whatnot. Maybe I'm just pissy when I'm sick...who knows. I just need to feel better and get back to the gym (I think I'm actually addicted to exercise now).

3 comments:

Tai said...

friends are always passing diseases back and forth. My friend went on our road trip sick and then got me sick and then I got her sick again. It just means you spend a lot of time together.

I hope we both feel better soon.

Thin is Everything said...

Don't let your friend get to you.. getting sick is a part of life and she needs to get over it. As far as being addicted to exercise goes.. I know EXACTLY what you mean. Better exercise than cookies! xo

Dani said...

dont let ur friends get to u hun
and feel better