Sunday, June 20, 2010

Day 47- Insist to Persist

Work was pretty good today. Got some awesome tips too! My skirt fit so well today (I work at a fancy restaurant, uniforms required). I had nothing for breakfast and for my lunch/supper at work I had small piece of egg strata (175), mini muffin (50), 1/2 cup of rice (100), delicate pastry (40), cranberry scone (120). I went to a coffee house later on for an iced chai tea with soymilk (100). Total calories for the day: 585. I feel fantastic and empty! I love this feeling. Weigh-in tomorrow morning- I must be 135 lbs on the dot! (or less, if I'm lucky).

I went on my 30 minute drive to the shopping centers and bought some awesome yarn and knitting needles. I'm super pumped to begin learning. I want to make a scarf first, then hopefully progress to making hats, then blankets.


I finally got some more diet pills! I'm trying the Acai Berry Diet pills from Natrol (different than the Acai I am currently trying). I'm crossing my fingers that these pills work and have a bit less jittery effects. I had a bit of a scare at Walgreens though. I didn't really know you had to be 18 to buy certain diet pills. I turn 18 in two days, but the stupid clerk would not let me buy the pills! Thankfully, there was another Walgreen's close by and the clerk decided not to ID me. Hurrah for luck and a bit of persistence.

Well, tomorrow morning I set off for Oregon. Hopefully, I'll avoid snacking so much on the way there. I bought oyster crackers the other day, so hopefully I can munch on those and not the stupid cookies my mum always buys. I'm taking my lappy along with me, but I'm not sure how many hotels have free wi-fi and if I can really even get any internet once I'm with my grandma. But I'll try to get on as much as possible, especially to update on my weigh-in tomorrow.

Hunger is the only thing worth craving!

1 comment:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Get some double-knit yarn and make peggy squares. They are really simple & you'll have a blanket in NO time!! :D

Have fun in Oregon! <3