Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 38- Tourists are NOT Thin

Well, my fast didn't go so well yesterday. Damn this family of mine for wanting "time together" and not letting me out of the house on my own. Lunch was fine- I had a yummy salad with about 30 calories of dressing (Italian). Then came supper.....

We had pizza.....

Bacon.....


Chicken.....

I ate 2.5 pieces.......

500 calories. I am FAT.

I hate that I lost my control! I was doing fine, then I ate lunch....and the pizza smelled so damn good
I need my control back! I still feel okay today, less bloated for sure, but now I've really got to step it up a notch.

And then today.....well, we dropped my brother off at some leadership conference at a college campus (for high school students though). Mum decided it would be great to tour the little Dutch shops there.

We stopped at every single bakery. Because of course the official Danish pastries made by Danish people must be the best. I could have eaten everything there I ate too many of course. One doughnut hole, a pillow puff pastry, 3 slices of sausage, 3 pieces of cheese, and two slices of French Toast (breakfast). I was probably way over my 600 calorie limit today. I feel disgusting. I should not have caved into my Starbucks Frappichino. I had a tall caramel, light, no whipped creme, with soy milk. Probably around 200 calories alone. Why can't I control myself?!

I'm working 8 hours at the store tomorrow. I plan on not eating lunch before that, just a small breakfast of cereal. I get a supper break, but hopefully I can manage just to nibble at half a sandwich or something.

I'm nearing my deadline so quickly. I must be thin!

1 comment:

vanilla finnegan said...

Your doing fine. The bakery thing may not have gone well, but you do have control. You have the ability to control your intake and I know you'll have fun exercising it!
lets get thin ;)
good luck. it'll be okay.

xoxo
Vanilla Finnegan