Thursday, June 17, 2010

Day 44- Baby Weights

I was too exhausted yesterday to post anything, so I apologize. Today was a pretty darn good day. I was thinking last night about my freshmen year when Ana and I were the bestest of friends. I kept thinking and thinking about my hipbones and ribs. I was a tiny size 3 then, nearly a 1. I remember laying on the gym floor and my friend trying to find a soft spot on my tummy to lay her head on-she couldn't find one and then she said "are those your hipbones?!" and then poked higher up and said "and those are your ribs!?". It was the best feeling in the world that my friend thought I was "too skinny". Of course I wasn't. Close, but definitely not thin enough.

So anyway, I was remembering that last night and suddenly a new diet strategy occurred to me- why eat 2 or 3 meals a day? Why not just one? I ate only supper when I was a freshmen. It was the best feeling in the world and worked so well!


This morning, I had my coffee. Lunch I had a handful of blueberries and 1 chicken nugget (25). The kids and I made Oreo balls as our big activity. I ended up caving in and had 5 small balls (250). For supper I had a ham and cheese sandwich (170). I had one glass of chocolate soymilk (110). And that's it. 555 calories total for today! What a big difference from the past two days. I feel so much better! I really hope I am down to a solid 137 lbs tomorrow morning. I think I am going to begin just eating one meal a day with possibly fruit, tea, or coffee for a snack. I love veggies and fruit so supper will consist mainly of those. I don't care for red meat that much and my mum claims it's terrible for my digestion and doesn't want me to eat it, so red meat is now off my plate. I really do believe I can avoid eating chocolate for quite a while- it will be hard, no doubt, but if I can master this then I know I can be thin!

I'm going to make my very own Ana bracelet soon. It shall be my own little reminder of my determination to succeed at being thin. I really want to learn how to knit too. I'm always getting cold, so why not make a scarf or blanket and keep my hands out of any food? It's a win-win situation. Now I understand why plenty of my fellow skinnys knit in their spare time.

I'm going to Oregon this Monday. Avoiding food shouldn't be a problem there. I hate eating in front of my family there. I love them all very much, but they do like to comment on food intake and use words like "husky" to describe someone. I refused to be put into their terrible labels any longer! I will be 135 lbs by Monday at least!

I want to float on air and be thin forever!


2 comments:

Peridot (G+P) said...

Lol, I just found your blog and read through it today <3

Knitting is so easy! You can totally make yourself a scarf in a few days, if you do it while reading blogs/watching TV etc :)

I think crunches and situps do exactly the same thing for your abs, but crunches allow you to focus on them better without straining your neck so much. (My neck muscles are fucking WEAK since I stopped Judo D:)

Have fun in Oregon! I hope the family stay off your back. Have you ever tried barking at them when they say husky?

Woof! :p

<3

Violet said...

Well, I'm happy you managed to accidentally stumble upon my little blog. :)

I'm super excited to learn to knit. Keeping my hands occupied will be great and I can make some awesome gifts for friends (and some to keep!).

I'm never quite sure which exercises work the best for me. It seems like crunches and situps both work the abs, but different parts. Or maybe I'm just silly and don't exercise the say it is. :p