Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 45- Mail-Order Thinspo!


Today was my final day of nannying. It was stormy all day so the kids and I cuddled on the couch and watched VegiTales and The Incredibles (one of my favorite movies!). It was rather fun. The kids got whiny after a while, but we found enough things to do. I ended up nannying for a total of 36.5 hours this week. The parents paid me $7.25 an hour (minimum wage) and ended up rounding the total pay from $264.40 to a solid $270! Hurrah! Money for college and whatnot. It was a pretty darn good week, I'd say.

I had zero breakfast again this morning. For lunch I nibbled on some blueberries and a few tiny pieces of grilled chicken that I made for the kids. I ended up splurging a bit and having 3 Oreo balls (throughout the afternoon...not all at once). Total for the day: 150 calories.

We're celebrating my birthday early today with pizza, cake, and family at my grandma's apartment. I'm planning on having just one piece of pizza and a small small piece of cake, hopefully 400 calories at the most, though I would like to eat less than that. How many calories are in the average slice of pizza? I've been estimating around 200- is that right?

So good news today! I weighed in this morning and.....I'm at 137 lbs exact! I love the power of the mind. I am aiming to be down to 136, maybe even 135 lbs by Monday morning, though that may be a bit of a stretch.

I decided to place thinspo on my computer and in my room, so I placed an order for a Victoria's Secret magalog. I got the regular issue a couple weeks ago and the swimsuit issue just came in today. Horrah for inconspicuous thinspo lying about my room. Of course my parents would never think to question why I have the magalog- I love VS and PINK, so why wouldn't I want to order things from it? I love looking through the magalog before I go to bed or when I feel like eating something sweet.

I feel like this is really going to be possible! I'm beginning to feel thinner (just a bit). Right now, the only thing I am craving is the feeling of hunger.

1 comment:

vanilla finnegan said...

congrats!
The average slice of cheese pizza has 257.
Good luck and happy happy birthday!

xoxo
Vanilla Finnegan