Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 41- Nanny Diaries

Nannying today was quite interesting. I am so exhausted, I just want to flop in bed and actually sleep for the "recommended" 9 hours for once. Eight hours of watching two very high octane children is enough for me. Now I just have to go back and do it all again until this Saturday. I'm crossing my fingers that the parents agree on a fair price to pay me. (we didn't agree on one quite yet, though they are quite wealthy and overall nice people). Don't get me wrong, I love watching these kids, but I am tired.

Breakfast was my usual cereal of Honey Nut Cheerios (120). I ate half a turkey wrap with cheese, turkey, and mustard (150). For dinner I had a big salad, snow peas, and a dinner roll (150). Not bad, I'd say. I did end up having two mini brownie cupcakes (150). Total for the day: 570 calories. Much much better than yesterday and I feel pretty darn good about it.

I'm working up the courage to weigh myself tomorrow morning. Good or bad (hopefully not) I'll give you all lovely supporters an update. Shoot me some luck and stay skinny!

No comments: