Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 40- Rabbit's Foot

I'm back again. Sorry for the missed day yesterday- work was exhausting. My plan of skipping lunch didn't go so well, but I managed just to eat a cup of salad with light Italian dressing for lunch and dinner. I snacked on 12 almonds when I got home at 9 pm (a bit of lingering cravings left over from my period). So I felt pretty good yesterday.

Weighed myself yesterday morning and discovered I am now 137.4 lbs. Believe me, this is a great achievement! I'm super super pumped. I'll probably weigh in again tomorrow morning or the day after. I really hope I'm down again.

My little brother went to this leadership conference thing over the weekend (had I mentioned that already?). So we picked him up today. While the family and I were there, we were served a nice, big lunch. I ate smallest plate of pre-proportioned salad with the tiniest bit of ranch dressing (they already had the plates setting out for us with the food on it). Then they served us lasagna, garlic bread, and green beans. I ate 1/4 of the lasagna (170), the bread slice (100), and the green beans (15), plus a small cookie bar (100), total of 385 calories. Add in granola bar for breakfast (90) and kid's sub for super (turkey from Subway) (150) for a grand total today of 625 calories. So it's over my 600 calorie limit, but I count today as a success. Though of course my over indulgence of calories will not go overlooked. I'm going to do 100 crunches, 2 minute plank, 50 leg lifts on each side, and 50 thunder thigh squeezes (resistance ring between my knees = crazy work in the thigh area).

I begin my nannying job for the week tomorrow. I will be watching two young kids from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm every day this week (Monday through Friday). I'm super super excited. Since I'll be in someone's house the temptation to find chocolate or other goodies will be nearly nonexistent and watching two energetic kids for 8 hours is sure to burn some calories! I plan on making them healthy snacks- yogurt, carrots, milk, pretzels, etc- and fixing just enough food for them for lunch and maybe a salad for me or veggies.

I was in Sephora the other day and bought Tarte blush stain in Eco-cheek. I love love love it! I look nice and glowy, yet very natural. To top it off, when I was asking one of the pros there, she said the said would look lovely on me with my prominent cheek bones. Yes! I've dreamed of having cheek bones that are strong and lovely, not burdened down with fat. The compliment, however small, made me feel really good and like some of the weight I've lost is beginning to show. 

Why am I in such a good mood today? It feels wonderful!

I WILL be beautiful! I WILL be thin! I WILL be perfect!


1 comment:

vanilla finnegan said...

all I can say- congrats!
Your success is always thinspiration to me :)
keep up the great work.

xoxo
Vanilla Finnegan