Friday, August 13, 2010

WWTD?

What Would Twiggy Do?

I keep asking myself that question every time I pick up something that I could possibly eat. I love Twiggy dearly- she is most certainly one of my favorite super models by far. 

Weighed myself this morning- 135 lbs. FAIL! Part of me thinks it is a tab bit of muscle development- I've been doing a ton of crazy situps and lunges- but for the most part I'm sure it's me just losing control and getting fatter every day. I've been feeling very very binge-y lately and it bothers me. I got my period during camp- it was 2 weeks early and sucked so bad- so I'm really hoping that I'm not getting it again. I would probably die! I know it's probably not healthy by anyone's standards, but I really want to get rid of my damn period. I want to be so "underweight" that it stops altogether. My goal is to have a BMI under the "normal"- to do this I must weigh 100 lbs. This is my ultimate goal. As of now, I'm still working towards weighing under 130 lbs a week from today when I move into college. The next goal is to weigh 120 lbs by the first of September. Then I will be 110 lbs (or less, if possible) by the time Christmas rolls around. By the summer of next year I hope to be 100 lbs. 
So I've obviously need to get cracking on my intake. I'm going to try to stay at 300 calories or less the next couple of days. Tomorrow should be easy since I work from 1pm to 9pm. I won't eat breakfast, or else I will just have applesauce (I don't count fruits in my intake unless I know they're super high in calories) and have an Ensure shake during my dinner break. Total: 250 calories. 

On a super happy note, I cleaned my closets out today (I have two small ones) in preparation of moving to college. I feel so good about getting everything organized, neat, and ready to go. I saved several pairs of my favorite jeans from my freshmen year- all are either size 3 or waist size 27 (I think that's the same size?). So I decided that before I go buy a couple new pair of jeans (my size 7 skinnys are now officially too big!) I would see just how badly my size 3s would fit. At the end of May, I could not even fit my legs into the jeans and now I can easily put them on and BUTTON THEM ALL THE WAY UP!!! Sorry for the all caps, but I am so freaking pumped! I have just a tiny bit of love-handle disgusting fatness poking over the sides of the jeans, but hot damn! I can fit into a size 3 once again. I won't say I'm a 3 officially- I know I need to be around 125 lbs for that- but this makes me feel so dang good! I am not buying any new pairs of jeans for the fall, so I have to get my weight down to fit into those lovely size 3s. I am so hitting the gym after my noon classes when I get to college!

Hope you all are doing wonderfully. Stay strong because in the end it sure as heck pays off!

Much love, Violet <3


2 comments:

Inspirateur said...

Wow! well done on the jeans! That is a true measure of skinnyness and must be such good motivation!

you can do it! Your goals are good! so... good luck!!!

much love xoxoxo

MadelinaCooke said...

Good on you gorgeous! It's just the best feeling when your pants are too big for you.. And skinnies too! You're so amazing :) My goal BMI is also underweight.. But that's what I want. I think it's like 16.5 or something? Oh well. Doing well beautiful! Oh, and be careful not to have the exact same amount of calories everyday (and the same foods) otherwise your body will get used to it after a while and you'll plateau.

Much love!