Monday, August 16, 2010

Counting Down

Thanks, darlings for the kind comments after last night's binge-fest. I don't know why, I just could not stop eating all day after work. I felt so sick and terrible and was still super full this morning.

I went out to eat at Perkin's with my favorite aunt and mum today. I tried tried tried to eat super light. I wasn't the biggest success, sadly. Peaches and creme muffin (450), 2 eggs (100), potato crepe (100). Total for the day: 650 calories. Well, it's a hell of a lot better than probably the 2000 plus calories from yesterday (I couldn't even bear to count it up...it was bad). I still feel gross and fat once again.

Today was my final day of work at the grocery store. It went by super fast and my boss asked me to come back and work again next summer. If I don't find a different much more splendid job by then, I just might take him up on the offer.

I move into college this Friday- just 3 more days. I am so freaking excited! I bet I'll be able to lose the weight much more easily since I'll be walking to classes, have a gym right down the side walk, and not have to gaze longingly at all the fatty disgusting food my mum buys nearly every day (candy bars and whatnot). I know I can do it!

I'm going to force myself to do a weigh-in tomorrow. Hopefully, the numbers will be down, or at least just maintained at 135 lbs. I don't think I could possibly bear to weigh any more than that. I want to try to fast tomorrow. I'm cleaning my room tomorrow morning, having coffee with grandma in the afternoon, and having a movie night with my friends in the evening. Hopefully, I'll manage to stay out of the kitchen or even out of the house enough to avoid eating food. Shoot me some luck, Skinnys! I haven't attempted a full fast in years, so we'll see how this turns out.

Stay strong, my lovely girls!

Much love, Violet <3

1 comment:

MadelinaCooke said...

Ohhh college sounds so exciting! It'll be good because nobody will really watch you eat.. or, not eat. Good luck on your fast darling! ;)

Love love love!