Saturday, August 14, 2010

And So On.

Well I am definitely an emotional eater! I shouldn't say that with an exclamation mark as it could be mistaken for enthusiasm, but whatever.

Anyway, I did decent for intake today. I did manage to stay at 300 calories total, but binged on a huge-ass cookie after my asshole of a manager had me go on a dinner break at 3:30pm- I worked from 1 to 9pm. I was so freaking pissed that I just grabbed a cookie when I got home and ate it all in anger. Bleh. I am such a fat ass sometimes (well, most of the time really). But working the 8 hours that I did, I know I burned it all off, so I feel a bit better now.

I'm working at the resturaunt tomorrow, but hopefully I'll be to tired to actually eat a ton. I'm going to try to just go for the veggies and maybe one small slice of French toast.

Countdown to college is now 5 days. I am so freaking pumped! I have nearly everything I need.

So I guess this is going to be a short post since I have to work again tomorrow and am having trouble typing the right words.

Goodnight all!

Much loves, Violet!

2 comments:

Inspirateur said...

Hey!

i hate being made to sit down and eat.. I am nannying in portugal and they sometimes look at me as if I am not eating.. [the mum is a chef so I guess she is not used to it]! I guess they are only being kind and doing what any mother would do!

Work is such a good way to burn because it is not as if you have a choice in being active!!

Good Luck!

MadelinaCooke said...

Oh lawdy.. If it makes you feel better, I had a cookie yesterday ;( Just one. Jeez, I felt bad too.. But anyways, you really are doing well! One cookie is better than a family meal pack from McDonalds ( I've been there D: )

Keep it up ;)

<3