Monday, August 30, 2010

I'll Do My Own Rewiring

Thank you ladies for all the lovely comments on my last post. I love you all so much!

I've decided to stay. Recovery is most definitely not for me right now. However, I will make an attempt to be a bit more "healthier". I plan to eat between 500 and 800 calories every day and burn at least 300 calories at the gym. I figured working out and eating a bit more is better than sitting around and starving myself. I actually may burn the fat a heck of a lot faster this way!

E and I went to the gym today and I ended up burning 324 calories on the stair stepper. It felt so dang good to sweat all this fat out of my body! I had an intake of around 1,000 calories today, but with the exercise, my total intake is down to 700 calories. Woot! Look how much better that is already. The best part? It only took me half an hour to burn all those calories- imagine what I could do in an hour!

So in other words, I'm staying here. I'll keep up with my posting and when the going gets tough, I'll just get tougher!

And I really do love E dearly. I know we're going to be best friends. I don't have the heart to tell her that I'm not going to recover yet (partially because I know she will want me to get some therapy like she did and partially because I know how disappointed she will be). We're going to work out and be "healthy" together- I'll just keep losing weight in the process. I think I will try to convince her to let me have one pair of jeans back (she doesn't know I stole back a pair already). I really need to have them back- I know I can fit into them by October!

I promise a weigh-in soon (I'm dying to know my weight right now). I just need to find a good place to do it at that's slightly private and not carpeted like my dorm room.

Have a fantastic day tomorrow, Skinnys!

Love you all! <3 Violet

2 comments:

Issyla said...

That sounds like a fantastic idea to eat more calories (while still restricting heavily to most people) and exercise more! I think I'm actually going to try out a plan sort of like yours once I get back from my friend's house on Saturday. You sound a lot better, and I'm looking forward to the weigh in! =)

MadelinaCooke said...

Yay, I'm happy you can be with us for a while longer! I would just miss you too much :)

It's good that you're being healthier and still exercising. It's a good balance.

Love love love you <3