Monday, August 9, 2010

Addition: Thanks and Whatnot

Wow, 6 new followers from when I left for camp! I am so humbled- thank you all so much.

Additional thanks to those who waited out my messed up comment system and took the time to keep trying until it finally worked. Your comments made me feel one heck of a lot better.

Special shout-out to MadCooke (author of the blog "Chubby Girl" http://deathlydiet.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-08-05T11%3A09%3A00%2B10%3A00&max-results=7) she went out of her way to make a whole post on her blog for me when my comment system wasn't working. What an amazing gal she is! I felt so dang awesome after I read her post for me. She totally inspired me to keep going after I binged with her words: "You only fail when you stop trying". I've never thought of all this dieting that way. I feel better now every day since reading her post and I know that I will make my goal weight as long as I never stop trying. Thank you, MadCooke, I would probably be completely lost and down without you. <3

3 comments:

MadelinaCooke said...

Awww, thank you :) I meant every word!

Violet said...

Silly, you don't need to thank me :) You're just now my favy hero/thinspo <3

Hana said...

glad your comment box is fixed!
it is true, you only fail when you stop trying :)