Sunday, May 22, 2011

French Connections

Hello, darlings! Sorry I've been away for a while. I don't have much time to write at the moment, but I promise a nice update tomorrow and to be overall more competent at blogging much more frequently. So for now, I will share with you some of my greatest thinspirations....anything and (nearly) everything FRENCH. I'm studying abroad there the Fall of 2012 and so I absolutely must be thin, beautiful, and confident by that time. Even though it's a whole year away, that is what keeps me going and pushing onwards towards my weight loss goals.

Stay strong and enjoy some thinspo! 
(Admittedly, they're not all French or from the area of France. I guess I just naturally associate thin and beautiful with that country)

xo, Violet



























5 comments:

Kitty said...

Your thinspo is wonderful! Can't wait to see you posting again.

A.beautiful.mess said...

Great thinspo :)You seem to be doing country thinspos lately, haha first Japan and now France.

So jealous you're gonna be studying there in 2012.

And yeah I'm happy you're gonna come back to posting.

Princess Perfection said...

Ooh, I am so jealous!
I had some sorority sisters that studied abroad in France this past semester.
I have seen the pictures they took, and it is so beautiful over there.
Not to mention all the walking thinspo!
Sigh.
One day, we will get there. :)
I am loving your thinspo; awesome stuff!
Hope you have a great day today!
Hang in there and stay strong love. <3

Dani said...

great pics
and wow jealous that u get to study abroad

Madison said...

Just so you know, the one under the tattoo picture is photo shopped. Look at the girl with the pink shorts, look around her legs. See how it's lighter?